Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday Steal l Flawless Palette





I recently discovered the brand Makeup Revolution through my sister-in-law and she gushes about it non-stop. I browsed the website, saw this gorgeous palette and immediately decided to get it. My brother was unexpectedly kind enough to buy this for me. 


Short intro on the brand; Makeup Revolution is a UK based brand that is famous for it's dupes on high-end makeup (Urban Decay Naked Palettes, Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and Too Faced Sweetheart Blushers). They are really really good dupes and the prices is to die for.

The Flawless palette contains 32 pans of eyeshadows armed with a huge mirror. The finishes consist of some mattes and mostly shimmers. The pigmentation and texture of these shadows are absolutely beautiful. They are really smooth and highly pigmented, though there are some shadows that are quite powdery so be careful of fall outs. However, with the price you pay for this palette, you seriously cannot go wrong.



I love using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as eye primer for these shadows as it'll make them last on my eyes longer. Surprisingly enough, the ecoTools eyeshadow brush and the Sephora blending brush picks up the shadows better than all my Sigma brushes. Though for some shadows (particularly the shimmery foiled finish ones) is best applied using the fingers.

The palette retails at RM 65 and can only be purchased online via the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment