Monday 9 March 2015

CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss


The new CHANEL Rouge Allure Gloss comes in a package of amazing product and chic packaging. With 10 shades to choose from, you have your selection of nudes and vampy lips all wrapped up in a beautiful product of a lipstick/ lip gloss hybrid. 

These were launched a while back and I admit I am late to jump on the bandwagon on this one. I tried it once and I didn't like them at all because it felt sticky on my lips and sticky lip glosses are a complete no-no for me. But the lip junkie in me somewhat brought me back to the CHANEL beauty counter and I tried them on once again. Lo and behold, they are wonderful!




They have the colour intensity of a lipstick and the sheen of a lip gloss. They are so pigmented that you can wear it on it's own. The colours that I have is in 12 Exotique and 18 Seduction. Exotique is a nice warm coral colour that really complements my skin tone while Seduction is a straight up pink that is still wearable during the day. It has a tiniest minty feel on the lips but it is not aimed for plumping. The formula, which contains Vitamin E, Sappan Wood (god knows what that is) and Green Tea Butter really helps to hydrate the lips. 

Despite being glossy, I find that the product last on my lips for a full 6 hours and fades nicely to a tint, so it doesn't leave you looking pale after it wears off. The packaging is a salute-worthy one. Love the click feature of the Rouge Allure line and it certainly is one of a kind and the doe-foot applicator really makes the application easier. One thing that disappoints me is not on the product but the shades available. There are only 8 shades available here in Malaysia, the two darkest shade is nowhere in sight. Other than that tiny bit of setback, the gloss is a must-have in your collection especially for those who are looking for an easy, one swipe and go lippies. 

CHANEL Rouge Allure gloss is available at all CHANEL Beauty counters and retails for RM 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment