Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Steal l Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder


Welcome to the first installment of Sunday Steal! As the name suggests, I will be reviewing or posting hauls on all drugstores and affordable makeup on Sundays. For the first post, I wanted to talk about the compact powder that has made it to the top of my must-haves makeup.

The Bourjois Healthy Balance powder has had some really good reviews in the beauty world, and the hype on this one is absolutely understandable. For a drugstore brand, it manages to kick all my previous higher ends compact powder, even my Chanel Les Beiges Powder!

The powder is finely milled and it's very soft to the touch. It acts as both a great setting and touch up powder as it mattifyies my t-zone area and it stays on my face longer compared to other powders I've tried. I noticed that when I use this powder, my frequency on having to touch up my face is a lot less. The size of the product is also perfect to carry around in your handbag and clutch as it's very thin. The product doesn't come with a brush or the usual powder puffs that you normally find in other brands, but it does come with a big mirror (the mirror on my powder broke when I accidentally dropped it a few weeks back *sobs*).  


I normally carry around the Real Techniques Setting Brush to pair it up with the powder. It's the only small face brush that I currently own and the duo fits perfectly in my small vintage flap bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment