Saturday 7 February 2015

Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector



Blurs your skin, refines skin texture, minimizes your pores AND improving your skin with constant use? Sounds too good to be true and the statement kindda makes it seems like the perfect concoction in a tube.

I picked up this primer after I heard rave reviews on it and wanted to try it for myself. Anything that says ‘pore refining’ on the tube/bottle completely had me wanting to get my hands on them.

The texture of this primer is a somewhat of a hybrid between a silicone and mousse but still manages to be lightweight on the skin.  As for the blurring effect, it didn’t blur out my skin completely like the Benefit Porefessional and Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer does but it still does the job at minimizing pores and it hydrates the skin as well which is always an added bonus for a combination skin like I am. Though I didn’t notice a significant difference in my skin texture when I’m using it, it does make my foundation lasts a tad longer and my skin appears smoother than usual.

That being said, I didn’t think this primer is a must have for everybody. If you have sensitive or dry skin but love to put on a primer before your foundation, then I suggest you get this product as it’s good for dry/sensitive skin and it doesn’t cling on to dry patches. So whenever my skin decides to pop out some dry patches on my face, I’ll always reach for this primer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment