Tuesday 3 February 2015

NAILS l Chancer


I went into Sephora about a month ago, finally caved in to my never-ending wants and purchased the butterLONDON nail polish in Chancer.


I fell head over heels in love with it at first sight when I was playing around with it in store and it’s been on my mind ever since.

The colour is a reminiscent of Dorothy’s shoes in the Wizard of Oz; blood red filled with dusting of red glitters. I have a mountain of love towards red (especially blood/ ruby red) and this nail polish is like a dream come true.


The longevity of butterLONDON nail polishes is pretty amazing. It lasted on my nails for a good 5 days without chipping, and a slight chip on the edge by day 6. Similar to all other glitter-filled nail polishes, the texture on the nails is gritty but it is toned down a little when applied with a topcoat.

Chancer was among the hoards of beauty items that I hauled over the holidays. I purchased one other colour from butterLONDON, a nail care set (which I will be reviewing soon) and I also received one free butterLONDON nail polish from Sephora (gotta love them freebies!)


butterLONDON nail polishes is available at Sephora Malaysia and it retails at RM57.

No comments:

Post a Comment