Monday 2 February 2015

Pilot: Overhaul



December 2014 – January 2015 has been a crazy month of work and makeup shopping for me. I’m always so susceptible with deals during the ensuing months leading up to Christmas and the sales post-Christmas, but I think last year’s deals have been the craziest! Sephora is also being very generous with their sales this time around and I couldn't be happier. The same can’t be said about my account balance though. 


Only when I was taking the photo that I realized how many beauty products I’ve purchased for these past 2 months. But that doesn’t stop me from buying more.  The thing that excites me the most is trying out new beauty products from brands that I have never tried before and I’ve dived into several of those brands including Givenchy, Bare Minerals, NARS and Wet n’ Wild.

I also hauled some stuff from MAC, Tarte and Marc Jacobs, brands that never disappoint me with their amazing products.

Most of these products are from last year’s Christmas sets and some of them are products that I've been itching to get my hands on and try. I’ve played around with most of the lot and reviews on some of them are coming up very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment