Thursday 5 February 2015

butterLONDON NAIL APOTHECARY


Another item that caught my eye during the Christmas sets explosion during the holidays was the butterLONDON Nail Apothecary set. I am so glad I didn’t buy this when it first went on sale or else I would’ve paid full price for it. I managed to grab this beauty during the Sephora sale madness back in December.

The set consists of 6 travel sized butterLONDON basic manicure necessities. Out of the 6, I've only had one full size product which I purchased early last year; the Matte Finish Top Coat.


From L to R:
(TOP) Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator, Horse Power Nail Fertilizer, Nail Foundation
(BOTTOM) Hardware P.D. Quick Topcoat, Matte Finish and Handbag Holiday Cuticle Oil

Out of all the products in this set, the ones that blew me away the most has to be the Horse Power Nail Fertilizer. It works as nail strengtheners for brittle, chipped-prone nails and the way this works is you have to apply one layer everyday for one week, remove the accumulated seven layers and begin again for one month. I've only tried this for two weeks and have noticed a significant difference. It's colourless and gave a nice sheen to the nails and it also works as a base and top coat.

Another product that comes close to a favourite from the set is the Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator. This product is amazing and it is so easy to use. Just swipe the brush on your cuticles and wait for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm water. Your cuticle just disappears and you’re left with salon-manicured looking nails.

This set is certainly worth investing in since I’ll be using all the products in it and it’s also easy to carry around in your handbag and during travels.

butterLONDON Nail Apothecary is a limited edition set and it is still available at some Sephora outlets in Malaysia. But if you missed this set, do not fret; they have all 6 products in full size at the butterLONDON counter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment